St. Francois County Community Partnership's mission is to build, nurture, and strengthen families, insuring that every person has the opportunity to become a healthy, productive, and contributing member of the community.
- Parents Working
- Healthy Children and Families
- Children and Families Safe in Homes and Communities
- Children Prepared to Enter School
- Children and Youth Succeeding in School
- Youth Ready to Enter Adulthood
WE HAVE MOVED!
As of July, 2017, St. Francois County Community Partnership and Educare of St. Francois County has a new home. We are now located at 1101 Weber Rd., Suite 202 in Farmington. You'll find us across the street from the former Mineral Area Regional Medical Center.
We are excited about this opportunity and invite you to stop by to visit and familiarize yourself with our new location.