St. Francois County Community Partnership is a public non-profit organization working with the Family and Community Trust to bring systems reform to our county. Our goal is to improve the use of local resources and improve the well-being of children and families in St. Francois County.
Board of Directors
The SFCCP Board of Directors has twenty-four members. Twelve members are appointed local representatives of state agencies and the remaining twelve are elected from the community. The Partnership's Executive Director serves as a non-voting member of the Board.
Board of Directors meetings are held the second Wednesday of every month at noon at the St. Francois County Weber Road Facility, in the training room, located at 1101 Weber Rd., Farmington, Missouri. All meetings are open to the public. (The August and September SFCCP Board Meetings are being held at the Farmington Presbyterian Church while renovations are being completed at the Weber Road Facility. The address for the church is: 403 W. Columbia St., Farmington)
2017/2018 Board of Directors
- Karen Adams, SEMO Mental Health - Retired
- Rob Baker, East Missouri Action Agency
- Cynthia Barton, Department of Corrections, Probation & Parole
- Shelly Bess, Shared Blessings, Inc.
- Kim Buckley, Central School District
- Robert Bullock, Retired Parish Minister
- Julie Downs, Mineral Area College
- Linda Fitzgerald, Division of Workforce Development
- Hillary Freeman, Bismarck R-V School District
- Chuck Henson, First Baptist Church of Farmington
- Donna Hickman, At Large
- Jessica McKnight, St. Francois County Health Center
- Louella McNeill, Vocational Rehabilitation
- Patrick Mullins, Associate County Commissioner, 2nd District
- Marsha Petty, Farmington School District
- Dawn Phillips, Children's Division
- Meg Reiner, At Large
- Shawnna Robinson, Press Leader
- Christine Saylor, BJC Behavioral Health
- Nicole Sprinkles Gregory, North St. Francois County Caring Communities
- Al Sullivan, St. Francois County I.D.A.
- Alan Wells, 9-1-1 Joint Communications
- Becky Yount, West County R-IV School
- Non-Voting Member: Bill Bunch, St. Francois County Community Partnership, Executive Director
Chairman: Rob Baker; Vice Chairman: Robert Bullock; Secretary: Dawn Phillips; Treasurer: Cynthia Barton. Executive Board: Officers and Meg Reiner, Nicole Sprinkles Gregroy and Alan Wells