St. Francois County Community Partnership is a public non-profit organization working with the Family and Community Trust to bring systems reform to our county. We desire to improve the use of local resources as well as improve the well-being of children and families in St. Francois County.
St. Francois County Community Partnership's mission is to build, nurture, and strengthen families, insuring that every person has the opportunity to become a healthy, productive, and contributing member of the community.
- Parents Working
- Healthy Children and Families
- Children and Families Safe in Homes and Communities
- Children Prepared to Enter School
- Children and Youth Succeeding in School
- Youth Ready to Enter Adulthood
Board of Directors
The SFCCP Board of Directors has twenty-four members. Twelve members are appointed local representatives of state agencies and the remaining twelve are elected from the community. The Partnership's Executive Director serves as a non-voting member of the Board.
Board of Directors meetings are held the second Wednesday of every month at noon at the St. Francois County Weber Road Facility, in training room #102, located at 1101 Weber Rd., Farmington, Missouri. All meetings are open to the public.
SFCCP Current Board of Directors
- Karen Adams, SEMO Mental Health - Retired
- Rob Baker, East Missouri Action Agency
- Cynthia Barton, Department of Corrections, Probation & Parole
- Shelly Bess, Shared Blessings, Inc.
- Vickey Bonney, Division of Workforce Development
- Robert Bullock, Retired Parish Minister
- Ashley Deason, Bismarck R-V School District
- Brandon Gregory, North County School District
- Sarah Haas, Daily Journal
- Elizabeth Hartmann, Children's Division
- Chuck Henson, First Baptist Church of Farmington
- T.R. Dudley, Great Mines Health Center
- Connie MacBride, BJC Behavioral Health
- Christopher Massey, Presbyterian Children's Home & Services
- Tina Miller, Mineral Area College
- Marsha Petty, Farmington School District
- Linda Ragsdale St. Francois County Health Center
- Meg Reiner, At Large
- Mary Ross, Vocational Rehabilitation
- Kendra Pigg, Central School District
- Al Sullivan, St. Francois County I.D.A.
- Alan Wells, 9-1-1 Joint Communications
- Becky Yount, West County R-IV School
- Non-Voting Member: Bill Bunch, St. Francois County Community Partnership, Executive Director
Chairman: Rob Baker; Vice Chairman: Chris Massey; Secretary: Meg Reiner; Treasurer: Cynthia Barton.
Executive Board: Officers and Jessica Hinkebein, Shelly Bess, Brandon Gregory