St. Francois County Community Partnership is a public non-profit organization working with the Family and Community Trust to bring systems reform to our county. Our goal is to improve the use of local resources and improve the well-being of children and families in St. Francois County.
Board of Directors
The SFCCP Board of Directors has twenty-four members. Twelve members are appointed local representatives of state agencies and the remaining twelve are elected from the community. The Partnership's Executive Director serves as a non-voting member of the Board.
Board of Directors meetings are held the second Wednesday of every month at noon at the St. Francois County Weber Road Facility, in training room #102, located at 1101 Weber Rd., Farmington, Missouri. All meetings are open to the public.
SFCCP Current Board of Directors
- Karen Adams, SEMO Mental Health - Retired
- Rob Baker, East Missouri Action Agency
- Cynthia Barton, Department of Corrections, Probation & Parole
- Shelly Bess, Shared Blessings, Inc.
- Robert Bullock, Retired Parish Minister
- Linda Fitzgerald, Division of Workforce Development
- Hilary Freeman, Bismarck R-V School District
- Elizabeth Hartmann, Children's Division
- Chuck Henson, First Baptist Church of Farmington
- Jessica Hinkebein, Great Mines Health Center
- Christopher Massey, Presbyterian Children's Home & Services
- Jessica McKnight, St. Francois County Health Center
- Tina Miller, Mineral Area College
- Marsha Petty, Farmington School District
- Meg Reiner, At Large
- Teresa Ressel, Daily Journal
- Christine Saylor, BJC Behavioral Health
- Skylar Schwartz, Central School District
- Al Sullivan, St. Francois County I.D.A.
- Alan Wells, 9-1-1 Joint Communications
- Becky Yount, West County R-IV School
- Non-Voting Member: Bill Bunch, St. Francois County Community Partnership, Executive Director
Chairman: Rob Baker; Vice Chairman: Alan Wells; Secretary: Meg Reiner; Treasurer: Cynthia Barton. Executive Board: Officers and Christine Saylor, Hilary Freeman & Jessica McKnight