St. Francois County Community Partnership is a public non-profit organization working with the Family and Community Trust to bring systems reform to our county. Our goal is to improve the use of local resources and improve the well-being of children and families in St. Francois County.
Board of Directors
The SFCCP Board of Directors has twenty-four members. Twelve members are appointed local representatives of state agencies and the remaining twelve are elected from the community. The Partnership's Executive Director serves as a non-voting member of the Board.
Board of Directors meetings are held the second Wednesday of every month at noon at the Third Floor of The Factory, 200 W. First Street, Farmington, Missouri. Meetings are open to the public.
2015/2016 Board of Directors
- Karen Adams, SEMO Mental Health - Retired
- Rob Baker, East Missouri Action Agency
- Cynthia Barton, Department of Corrections, Probation & Parole
- Theresa Bauman, Park Hills River Mart
- Shelly Bess, Shared Blessings, Inc.
- Kim Buckley, Central School District
- Robert Bullock, Retired Parish Minister
- Julie Downs, Mineral Area College
- Linda Fitzgerald, Division of Workforce Development
- Chuck Henson, First Baptist Church of Farmington
- Debbie Hoehn, St. Francois County Health Center
- Norman Kissinger, Young Faith In Christ
- Louella McNeill, Vocational Rehabilitation
- Patrick Mullins, Associate County Commissioner, 2nd District
- Marsha Petty, Farmington School District
- Dawn Phillips, Children's Division
- Meg Reiner, Project Sunlight
- Shawnna Robinson, Press Leader
- Christine Saylor, BJC Behavioral Health
- Nicole Sprinkles Gregory, North St. Francois County Caring Communities
- Lindsey Taylor, Bismarck R-V School District
- Alan Wells, 9-1-1 Joint Communications
- Becky Yount, West County R-IV School
- Non-Voting Member: Bill Bunch, St. Francois County Community Partnership, Executive Director
Chairman: Meg Reiner; Vice Chairman: Linda Fitzgerald; Secretary: Rob Baker; Treasurer: Cynthia Barton. Executive Board: Officers and Gary Berblinger, Alan Wells, and Robert Bullock